Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello, smile!

 

Love this picture, love the simple sketch from My Scraps and More, love how the papers compliment the colors in the picture and create the playful mood.

Usually I am not into cutesy papers and I bought few sheets of My Mind's Eye "My Girl" paper and some embellishments only because they feature a roller skate. But when used in moderation, the bright and bold designs can make a really fun page.


The wood grain background is from Simple Stories "Take a hike" collection. The washi tapes are by Freckled Fawn. Everything else is My Mind's Eye "My Girl".


I cut out the speech bubble with a craft knife and raised it with adhesive foam.I added few brads and two butterflies cut out from the patterned paper. Cute and simple, just like I like it.

4 comments:

  1. דף מקסים אהבתי!!

    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page and the papers work perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo love those papers and washi strips!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!!

    ReplyDelete