Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another trip to the past

Supplies: patterned paper, stickers (Recollections), letter stickers (Sassafras Lass), frame, safety pin (Making Memories), fabric star and star stickers (Freckled  Fawn), twine

Another layout with old pictures that I am happy to add to my albums. My dear friend Angela with her newborn baby. My own first baby was just few months old at that time.  I am feeling nostalgic just from looking at these pictures.

I added a big metal frame prompted by the challenge on "Yotzot mehakavim" blog. I have this frame (and few others) in my metal drawer forever. I almost never use metal embellishments on my layouts but I love how this turned out. I also added a small white safety pin to the twine knot.

I am slowly going through my photo albums and scrapping the printed pictures. Eventually I want all of them in my scrapbooks.

1 comment:

  1. איזו נוסטלגיה נעימה. אני אוהבת מאד לעבוד עם תמונות ישנות יש בזה משהו חמים ומרגיע

    ReplyDelete